Career OpportunitiesWe’re always looking for the right people who can help us reach our goals. If you can’t find the right role for you, please reach out and let us know what difference you think you could make at Eyegaze Inc. Open Positions
AAC Device Sales Representative & Account Manager: Northern California
Click below learn more about full-time and part-time openings!
Eyegaze Edge AAC Device Sales Representative & Account Manager, Northern California: This full-time position is a patient-centered, high-tech, unique opportunity to help people who have lost their voice due to a disability, once again gain communication and computer access with their eye movements! This full-time sales representative, solutions consultant, and account manager position would require flexibility for travel in the Northwest US territory, with a focus in Northern California and outreach into Seattle and Las Vegas. The ideal candidate will live in one of these areas, with the ability to travel, with expenses covered by Eyegaze. We will provide training in this unique market to the right candidate. As an Eyegaze employee, you would represent Eyegaze in our current clinical accounts, build business, demonstrate the Eyegaze Edge speech generating device to clinicians and their patients, and join our skilled team in growing as a company. Primary duties would include product demonstrations, installation and training, territory travel and account management. The ideal candidate will have a clinical background (medical, nursing, occupational therapy, speech therapy, AAC, physical therapy, assistive technology or related profession), business and/or sales experience, and natural tech skills to help provide solutions for our customers. Experience with augmentative & alternative communication (AAC) devices preferred, but not required. Position includes base salary + commission, benefits and paid time off.
We are looking to train Independent Representatives in the following locations: (1) Phoenix/Tucson, AZ, (2) Los Angeles, CA, (3) Nevada, (4) Seattle/Portland, OR, (5)Detroit, MI, (6) Ohio, and (7) Utah. (8) Other regions & countries too! Be your own boss as you build relationships with families and therapists in your region. Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Travel to Washington DC for 3 days of on-site training to provide you with the eye gaze expertise you’ll need to be successful. You’ll learn anatomy and physiology of the eye, how injuries and illnesses can affect eye control and vision, how to adapt the Eyegaze Edge to a variety of conditions to accommodate various users, how to do a successful presentation and more. We’ll provide housing, meals, and a chance to meet and work with our amazing staff.
- After training, you’ll have your own Eyegaze Edge system. You’ll use it to demonstrate the Eyegaze Edge to potential users and their families, typically traveling to their homes. You’ll be responding to referral calls and/or emails to set up these appointments.
- You’ll begin to actively build relationships through networking and providing demonstrations to disability and assistive technology organizations. You’ll get to know key people in your region who will seek you out to see potential Eyegaze candidates.
- You’ll represent Eyegaze Inc. at state and/or local assistive technology/disability conferences, and may even choose to present at a conference or two. You’ll have plenty of knowledge about Eyegaze and will feel confident sharing your expertise with others.
When you’ve made a sale you’ll provide on-site training to users and their caregivers so they are comfortable using the Eyegaze Edge system independently.
- You’ll be the first line of support if a use or caregiver needs help. If you can’t find a solution the Eyegaze Inc. support team will provide assistance.
- The best perks last: free housing and meals in Orlando each year during the ATIA conference and a connection with our remarkable representatives from all over the globe, who will support you and help you grow in changing lives of people we help.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for educating, working with patients and clinical staff (e.g., speech-language pathologist, occupational therapist or other therapist/educator/sales, but not limited to these roles). We are willing to train the right person for these positions. The staff at Eyegaze Inc. is passionate about giving the gift of communication to those who need Eyegaze speech generating devices and computing solutions.
We’re always looking for the right people who can help us reach our goals. If you can’t find the right role for you, please feel free to fill out the form and let us know what difference you think you could make at Eyegaze Inc.